This is one of my favorite dishes to make! The smells and tastes are delicious. Enjoy!
- 3 qts distilled vinegar
- 8 Tbsp kosher salt
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 6 Tbsp mustard seeds
- 4 Tbsp dried oregano
- 6 red bell peppers
- 8 cups cauliflower florets, small
- 1 head celery, batons
- 12 serrano peppers OR 8 jalapenos, quartered
- 3 medium onions, diced large
- 8 cups carrots, thinly sliced
- 10 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- Combine distilled vinegar, kosher salt, and granulated sugar in a stainless steel pot.
- Bring to a boil.
- Add mustar seed and oregano.
- Boil for 1 more minute.
- Pour hot solution over all the prepped vegetables.
- Bring to room temperature, cover and store in refrigerator.
Ready in 1 week